The County Administrator is the Chief Executive officer of the county and head of the administrative branch of the county government. The County Administrator is appointed by the Board of Commissioners. The county administrator is responsible for managing the daily operations of the county government. The administrator serves as a liaison between the Board of Commissioners and the public, as well as between the Commissioners and the county department heads.
The commissioners are ultimately responsible for policy making and executive decisions concerning county government. The County Administrator is responsible to the board for the proper and efficient administration of all affairs of the 桃县 政府. Various department heads and administrative personnel report directly to the County Administrator.
Duties of County Administrator
- To ensure that the County Commission's policies are carried out
- Assist in developing those policies and other goals
- Provide administrative leadership to the departments of the county government
- Develop and present an annual budget
- Strive for efficiency, effectiveness and innovation in the delivery and funding of services
- Serve as a liaison between the commissioners and other elected officials
The goal of the County Administrator is to ensure that county services are delivered in a courteous and professional manner and to enhance the image of the county. Office hours are 8 a.m. 直到5点.m., Monday through Friday.